Project Management Office
Making Great Things Happen
Project and Program Management is the Art of Making Things Happen. Its goal is to ensure that projects are completed on schedule, on budget, and fit for purpose.
The Prague Project and Program Management Office is a team of professionals working on IT projects to meet the needs of our global operations. We are experts in removing obstacles, connecting colleagues from various departments and moving projects towards their goals. At the same time, we assure transparent communication and predictability in what must be done. We bring structure to problems, split them into manageable pieces, and then deliver them in line with the standards and regulations that apply to our business.
We are involved in:
- Running projects in all IT areas from infrastructure and research up to manufacturing and sales and marketing
- Managing the project scope, budget, and resource allocations
- Taking care of risks and issues and working on resolving project problems
- Assuring the work is done in line with company compliance standards and applicable regulations
- Communicating with colleagues and partners around the globe and helping to set up future project’s goals and roadmaps
- Working on IT infrastructure, cloud solutions, databases, systems, and applications that help to save the health of patients