The Backbone of Innovation
Our self-managed agile teams have the autonomy to choose their work style and team culture for end-to-end development. We also encourage personal development through continuous learning. We have regular code meetups, developer coaching and mentoring sessions, many active internal communities, and encourage our developers to go to offsite trainings and tech conferences.
We drive automation and the adoption of a DevOps culture by using git for source code management, Jenkins for continuous builds, and Atlassian for tracking issues and creating documentation. We share our build artefacts throughout the organization to ensure source code quality management and governance with the help of our enterprise risk team which inspects the internal and external elements for vulnerabilities.
Our Big Data team ingests core system data for processing and analysis with BI software to create dashboards and custom applications for our company’s decision makers. By combining basic technologies like SQL with advanced machine learning analytics in the cloud we deliver the best possible user experience.
We are involved in:
- Designing and delivering software products and data models
- Developing, testing, and automating solutions
- Documenting our technology and its architecture
- Mentoring colleagues and sharing your expertise with other teams
- Contributing to our software development community with knowledge, tips and tricks
- Learning new skills at conferences and workshops